Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fucked up

Its past 8 in the morning, and i'm pissed off like hell. I'll probably strangle anyone who tries to buzz me off right now, i'm that pissed off. Probably because i've been staring at this bloody notepad screen for more than 15 hours now. 5 assignments, over a 100,000 words to type, hundreds of graphs to make, huge data to analyse, a test to prepare for, 7 full course exams next week, a pissed off friend somewhere in Europe, a fucked up personal life, a guilt conscious that i carry from years ago...

All those great sayings are flashing in my inner brain right now...wen the goin get tough...., the story of the phoenix... will i be able to relate to them after these 10 days... a small voice in me says i will...writing this is already making me feel better.

I know that if i survive the next 10 days, i'll get stronger. IF.