Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Reason-able?

I guess a blog was long overdue for me.Many of my friends used to be surprised when they learnt that i didn't write blogs.Wasn't surprising for me though.I am quite a reluctant writer.Often have i wondered why.I guess one reason is that i think fast,faster than I type or write, and i hate to play catching up.Or maybe i think too complex and my vocabulary skills aren't good enough to substitute those thoughts with words.But the most feasible reason that i have found is that I love to keep my personal thoughts just that - personal.I guess that's why i hate writing testimonials as well.Even though i might come across as a overtly friendly guy, i have quite extreme feelings about people.I either really really like someone or i really really hate someone.Very rarely would i be neutral about someone-and that too in the first couple of months after I meet him/her.However, these feelings are not sacrosant at all.But, its easier for me to start hating someone i hitherto liked than it is to start liking someone i hitherto hated.Not that the latter hasn't happened, but very rarely.

I guess that is one reason why i can't really say that i have a big friends' circle.Although i like to socialiaze and stay in groups rather than alone, there are few whom I'd trust with a spare key of my house-and trust me, this feeling is more than reciprocated.

More on this issue later,but my thoughts ar already way too ahead of me.

And yeah, before i forget, let me thank my darling buddy amrita who made this blog possible. She went for dinner and took two hours to come back...poor me had nothing to kill time with, then i stumbled onto this idea.And that reminds me, i need to write a little something for that confused lass.

No comments: